NEMA’h’,our brand name means ‘Blessings of the Almighty’ in three languages -Tibetan, Hebrew, and Arabic.
NEMA Elder Care epitomizes ‘Hope & Care’.
NEMA is a healthcare platform that takes care of elders in their Golden Years with its comprehensive Hospitality & Healthcare services in the comfort of a luxurious ‘Home’ environment.
India’s first Continued Care Retirement Home/ Housing (CCRH) with customized Care Plans, our homes cater to seniors' personal choices, preferences, changing needs, and medical conditions while maximizing their dignity, privacy, independence, safety & security.
NEPL Services include Healthcare, entertainment activities, food & housekeeping including laundry.
- Daily physical and mental assessment, Medication management daily
- Vitals monitoring: pulse, blood pressure, temperature & respiration (oxygen saturation)
- Weight, sleep, sugar levels, Diabetic management, Wound care/ management
- Diet management in consultation with a nutritionist.
- Ryle's tube management (Insertion and feed), Foley's catheterization and its care
- Body Fluid & electrolytes management, Bedsore management
- Trained caregivers to assist with bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, medication & daily activities.
- Daily medical documentation and weekly reporting to the family of each resident.
- Coordination with outside hospitals in case of medical emergencies as required by a resident or his/her family.
- Medical Emergency Room with basic first aid and medical facilities including oxygen cylinder, intravenous set, drugs as MCI guideline, wheelchair/s, stretchers, etc.
Additional need-based healthcare services
- Monthly medical assessments by a Doctor. Coordinated specialist doctor visit by a resident
- Pharmacy tie-up for doorstep drug delivery.
- Diagnostic services: Tie-up with various labs for in-house sample collection and other services.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy
- 24X7 ambulance service with oxygen (supported via tie-up with a super-specialty hospital).