Which Is The Best Private Old Age Home In Delhi?
The old age homes were considered as a negative aspect at one point of time; however, people nowadays are seeing it with a different perspective. The private old age homes in Delhi like NemaElderCare offers the best care and assistance to the senior people. It offers a luxurious stay for both short term and long-term care facilities depending upon the requirements of the people. Short term stays are usually chosen by the people when their children are out for a vacation, and they do not want to be dependent upon the neighbors and the relatives for the same reason. While the long-term care facilities are chosen by the senior citizens who are either alone or far from their children. NemaElderCare private old age homes in Delhi offer the best facilities to the seniors so that they can have a comfortable stay.
The senior living homes allow the elderly to live life the way they want. They have invested a major portion of their lives in facilitating their children and family and after retirement, they wish to spend the remaining portion peacefully. Elderly people want to contribute their time on the activities they once wanted to pursue. Therefore, these homes allow old age people to enjoy their life in the golden years. They get to meet people with similar interests and enjoy facilities like indoor games, yoga classes, library, walk in the parks, etc.
Most of the old age homes in India also offers specialized care in Dementia. Dementia is one of the most common old age problems in India and across the world. Dementia is a disease that affects the functioning and thinking capacity of the brain. It affects one’s life but it can be managed with the right kind of medication and support. The treatment for Dementia is offered in the private old age homes is by the highly skilled staff for the same.
The senior living homes like NEMA Eldercare are a luxurious way to have personalized care within the premises which has a lush green environment with the built to suit 4-star home. It is owned by renowned doctors, global architects, and management professionals. They also have in-house experts for the medical and nursing field. NEMA Eldercare has a healthcare certified experts’ team, which is led by the Clinical Manager.
Types Of Services Offered By Private Old Age Home In Delhi
NEMA ElderCare has resort-like features which is centrally located amongst two malls, hospitals, and gardens. It cares for the senior citizens, caters their preferences and choices, and maintain their dignity and independence.
• Assisted Living: Assisted living is for senior citizens who need assistance to perform daily activities.
• Independent Living: Independent living is suitable for the senior citizens who are physically fit and does not require any assistance with household errands.
• Dementia Care: It is the care for the elders who are diagnosed with dementia.
• Post-Surgical Care: Post-surgical care helps in faster recovery after an injury or illness.
• Chronic Condition Care: It is a high level of medical attention provided to elders dealing with a long-term disease.
• Palliative Care: It manages and provides relief from the symptoms of serious illness. It aims to improve the quality of life for the seniors as well as their families.
• Respite Care: A short term stays for the elders. It allows your caregivers to have a much-needed break.
• Elder Daycare: Senior citizens enjoy their day in a community living with sumptuous meals, fun activities, and healthcare