How Does Respite Care Work For You?
Respite care in India is a temporary arrangement where you can leave your elderly or loved ones at the old age home for a period of time. It allows you to go on vacation or some urgent work and when you are not being able to devote time to your loved one.
You as a Caregiver are at the increased risk of depression and other related health problems as a result of the stress of being a caregiver. Respite care can help the caregivers relieving from stress rather than becoming ill themselves.
Everyone Needs A Break
Respite care for elderly in India provides caregivers a much-needed break from caregiving while your loved one continues to receive care in a safe and secure environment. The use of respite services supports and improves your abilities as a caregiver.
Caregiving is not easy; it is demanding and it’s normal to need a break. When you look out for help, that doesn’t make you a failure. Remember that respite care in India services benefits the person as well as the caregiver. It can help you as a caregiver by providing time for you to relax. It’s a good way for you to take time for yourself.
Respite Care Can Provide
Respite Care for elderly in India provides a variety of care levels to meet the specific needs of seniors during short-term stays with us. The respite care guests receive dependable comfort, care, and service 24 hours a day, every day. And that helps changes as each person’s needs change. All residents receive the utmost care and personal attention and caregivers gain peace of mind. It is a home-away-from-home when the caregiver has events like a vacation or out-of-town business travel, or when the senior has an illness or is discharged from the hospital and needs extra care beyond what you can provide.
They have professional staff and they are fully trained to help with all personal care needs day and night so our respite care guests can enjoy a comfortable, safe, and happy stay. Those needs can include incontinence and medication management as well as dressing, bathing, and eating. Sometimes that personal care means providing a listening ear or an encouraging word. And they help their guests to engage in any of their fun daily activities.
What really makes their staff unique is their heartfelt desire to lovingly care for the respite care guests and help them live as independently as possible.
Respite care services can give an elderly with an opportunity to:
- Interact with others having similar experiences
- Spend time in a safe, supportive environment
- Encourage to participate in activates that are exclusively designed to match their personal abilities and needs
Other benefits of using Respite care:
- Relief and renewal: We provide safe and reliable care that brings relief for caregivers and often results in renewal for our guests.
- Peace of mind: Our home-away-from-home provides professional care and support tailored to meet the needs of your loved one.
- Safety: Safe and secure environment for your loved ones, with an increased independence
- Improved well-being: Taking advantage of Respite Care often results in an improved outlook for both the elder and the caregiver.
There may be some concerns caregivers have about using respite care:
- Charges: The charges are based on your admission and the facilities provided by the old age home
- Reliability: You may be concerned about the service of the facility. However, the facility is provided by reliable and well-trained staff.
- Guilt: You may believe that you should be able to “do it all”, but seeking help does not make you a failure. It’s important to remember that respite care in India benefits the person as well as the caregiver.